Human Resource Manager
Reports to: HR Director / Deputy Chief Executive
Positions Supervised: HR Executive
People are our most important asset. As an HR Manager, you will be responsible for inculcating a conducive work environment where employees have a happy and productive workplace so that everyone works to realize our mission and business plans.
You are to promote our corporate values and shape a positive culture in ROHEI. You are responsible for ensuring the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized.
Overall job objectives:
- Oversee the management and delivery of all HR functions
- Work closely with senior management to shape a positive culture in ROHEI
- Develop, review and implement manpower policies and guidelines to attract, recruit, manage and retain talent
- Plan manpower needs in line with the strategic business direction
- Process recruitment of personnel to ensure timely hiring of employees
- Handle first-day induction & settling in of new employees
- Drive organizational employee engagement initiatives and surveys to attain and sustain healthy scores
- Oversee talent development in terms of staff development, assignment planning and career progression
- Head Performance Management function to ensure process and timelines are adhered to Oversee Policy Development and Documentation, includes maintaining and revising of company’s handbook to ensure compliance to employment laws and regulations
- Manage all employee relations, staff and community communication
- Administer Compensation and Benefits to ensure market competitiveness
- Work closely with heads of departments to understand their business and provide human resource solutions to meet their business objectives
- Generate and submit management and HR reports to support decision making by senior management
- Handle exit management of resigned employees
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Uphold confidentiality of information within HR Department.
- Maintain high standard work practices and ensure integrity, respect and confidentiality in dealing with all HR matters
- Able to work with minimum supervision and meet assignments deadline
- Pro-active, good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a team, contributing to a positive company culture
- Mature, independent, meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good negotiation, communication and conflict-resolution skills
- Work cooperatively with other staff and business units to achieve organizational objective
- Participate in staff professional development opportunities
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Proficient with Singapore employment laws
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years relevant HR experience with 2 years in People Management
- High level of computer literacy skills in word processing systems and personal computer applications with the ability to coach others on office applications
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills, communicating well with all levels of employees and management
- Able to delegate work assignments and take full authority and accountability to work independently
- Able to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity while maintaining effective working relationships with management, clients and different stakeholders
- Able to exercise effective judgment, evaluate and recommend changes to existing processes and procedures for greater effect
To submit your resume, send us an email at email@example.com
ROHEI is a learning and consulting company which helps organisations build a culture of trust where people and results are honoured, and develop trusted and relationally competent leaders. We also help our clients navigate the people aspect of their change journeys.
We are privileged to have won the Top Employer Brand (Training Provider) by Influential Brands 2018, and to be recognised by Great Place to Work Institute as one of Singapore’s and Asia’s Best Workplaces since 2015.
A team of over 60, we are a diverse family with a singular goal and passion: to inspire hope, joy, courage and purpose in the global workforce.