Associate Consultant, Learning Facilitator and Trainer
The Associate Consultant, Learning Facilitator and Trainer provides consultancy and advisory services on facilitation solutions and interventions. He/She liaises and collaborates with various stakeholders to understand critical requirements and objectives so as to diagnose workplace performance gaps and evaluate learning opportunities.
He/she is responsible for knowledge and skills transfer by delivering learning content, facilitating group discussions and responding to queries. He/she works in multiple different environments, including different learning venues and client sites, and regularly interacts with digital systems.
He/she is highly adaptable to different environments and has excellent interpersonal, change management and communication skills. He/she is a strong communicator who builds trusted relationships and creates a cooperative and engaging facilitation environment.
He/she is creative, analytical and adept at forming connections. He/she enjoys solving problems, has excellent critical thinking skills, adaptable, and is adept at managing stakeholders, with a strong focus on excellence and maintains impartiality.
The Associate Consultant, Learning Facilitator and Trainer will be responsible for the following:
Assess Performance Needs
• Gather data to determine performance gaps and opportunities for improving performance
• Determine causes of performance gaps and identify requirements to close it
• Recommend both training and non-training interventions to close performance gaps
• Validate next steps, implement measures and access results
Design Intervention (where applicable)
• Determine context requirements for training.
• Research subject matter and plan for designing and developing training
• Develop materials based on analyses of learning objectives and business outcomes and develop prototype of training materials
• Develop content for assessment materials and evaluate transfer of learning
Deliver, Support Transfer of and Evaluate Effectiveness of Intervention
• Ensure training supports desired performance outcomes
• Establish a safe physical or virtual learning environment
• Attend to social and emotional needs of learners
• Demonstrate relevance & credibility as a practitioner of subject matter
• Implement stakeholder management strategies to drive collaboration
• Manage stakeholder expectations and feedback
• Communicate and update internally and across departments to ensure alignment
• Deliver intervention milestones on time
• Develop various interventions within budget
Ideal candidate should possess:
• At least a Degree or above in Organisational Psychology, Education or related fields
• ACTA or ACLP certification is a requirement
• Minimum 5-7 years of work experience
• Experienced in handling leadership level programs
• Familiarity in training via Zoom is an advantage
• Comfortable to work in a highly-collaborative and ambiguous work environment
• Able to think critically, including finding connections and synthesizing information
• Open to learn
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our website before sending your Resume and Employment Application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
ROHEI is a learning and consulting company which helps organisations build a culture of trust where people and results are honoured, and develop trusted and relationally competent leaders. We also help our clients navigate the people aspect of their change journeys.
We are privileged to have won the Top Employer Brand (Training Provider) by Influential Brands 2018, and to be recognised by Great Place to Work Institute as one of Singapore’s and Asia’s Best Workplaces since 2015.
A team of over 60, we are a diverse family with a singular goal and passion: to inspire hope, joy, courage and purpose in the global workforce.