Updated 12 Jan 2021
We are pleased to welcome you back to our learning spaces!
Though we are delighted to have resumed our face-to-face training, we consider the health of our customers, learners and staff to be of utmost importance. We strive each day to ensure that precautionary measures are adhered to in order for learners to have a truly safe and meaningful learning experience.
Before your arrival
- We have redesigned our learning spaces to prevent interactions between different cohorts of learners and allocated larger spaces for high-engagement activities.
- Our trainers will continue to modify their training techniques to minimise physical contact with participants and between learners
- Cleaning of high-touch surfaces and disinfection of the premises are carried out twice daily
- Hand sanitisers have been made available in all access points and public areas
When you arrive
- Daily temperature-taking and visual screening for all learners and staff
- All visitors and staff are required to login via the SafeEntry visitor management system upon entering the learning spaces
- Seating arrangements should be followed
- Learners who are found to be unwell or are showing flu-like symptoms will receive assistance to reschedule their learning sessions to another date.
During learning sessions
- Learners and staff will be required to wear face masks at all times. For trainers, they will be wearing their face shields and/or face masks while facilitating a session and while interacting with learners.
- Learners will be seated in groups of 5 and will remain within their teams throughout the training session.
- A safe distance of 1m must be maintained between participants at all times.
- Intermingling between designated groups is to be minimised at any time.
- Additional personal protective equipment will be issued
- Meals/tea breaks will be served individually and consumed in the training rooms
- Learners and staff are encouraged to practise frequent hand washing throughout the day and wipe down tables or equipment every after use.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will update our measures as the need arises. We are hopeful that things will get better as we do our part to exercise social responsibility and find solutions together.
For the latest updates on Covid-19, visit the Singapore Ministry of Health website.