Updated 13 February 2020
With the change of DORSCON level to Orange, we have enhanced the precautionary measures at the ROHEI campus to ensure the health and safety of our clients, learners, and staff:
- All learners will be asked to make a travel declaration and undergo a health screening and temperature taking upon registration.
- Learners will be asked to avoid in-person training and receive assistance to reschedule their learning sessions if they:
- Have recently travelled to affected regions in China
- Are unwell before coming to a training programme
- Are found to be unwell or showing flu-like symptoms at registration or become unwell during the learning session
- We are sanitising our contact (e.g. door knobs, tables, chairs) three times a day. Hand sanitisers will be made available to provided in all public spaces on-premise and in every training room. Entry points to training premise will be kept open to reduce contact with door handles.
- Staff travel from Singapore to China and affected regions will also be temporarily suspended until further notice.
- Staff who are not well will be asked to work from home, monitor their personal health and seek medical treatment promptly.
- Segregation measures to minimise close contact
- Registration will take place within the respective training rooms instead of common areas
- Meals/tea breaks will be served individually and consumed in the training rooms
- Learners will be assigned to segregated areas according to training programme
- Our trainers will continue to modify their training techniques to minimise contact with participants and between learners.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will update our measures as the need arises. We are hopeful that things will get better as we do our part to exercise social responsibility and find solutions together.
For the latest updates on Covid-19, visit the Singapore Ministry of Health website.