The Marketing Manager will be part of the dynamic Marketing Team to build the ROHEI brand. You will develop and execute marketing plans, lead product initiatives, marketing campaigns, and events to increase brand awareness, penetration, and engagement. You will have the opportunity to drive a wide range of marketing activities and ensure a strong pipeline of creative, impactful, and effective programs to achieve strategic goals and marketing objectives.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Developing marketing strategy and plans, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Coordinating integrated marketing campaigns (online, print, lead generation, etc.) with sales activities.
- Creating all marketing assets (digital and offline, B2B and B2C) in line with marketing plans.
- Establishing and maintaining scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Monitoring and reporting on marketing effectiveness.
- Maintaining internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and results.
Current or previous digital marketing expertise in a B2B environment will be an advantage as work scope includes the following:
- Develop consumer journey(s) through a digital eco-system that aims to maximise reach in order to drive new qualified leads to a developed nurturing program (this includes blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, testimonials, etc).
- Develop, prioritise, and optimise a rich content/editorial calendar that powers the digital eco-systems and lead nurturing program
- Develop a pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition demand generation strategy to grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to- action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels to improve quality of leads.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound, email and paid marketing activities turn into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Create and produce various types of downloadable or shareable content to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. These could include product content (e.g. product videos, website copy, blog posts); collaboration with key company executives and trainers to craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership pieces.
- Grow and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports overall marketing goals.
- Establish an ‘Always on’ strategy that optimises content for search engines, and optimise data on target audience profiles to drive evergreen lead generation and nurturing.
Ideal candidate should possess:
- A degree in business administration, marketing, communications or other relevant areas of study from a recognised university.
- Minimum 5 years work experience, prior experience in marketing, business development, or related fields is an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in researching, writing articles, posts, and other content
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active self-starter and highly driven individual
- A strong team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Resourceful, with a positive can-do attitude
- Operationally excellent and agile in learning new things
- Ability to multi-task and simultaneously handle tight deadlines
- Versatile and highly adaptable to changes
- Good problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to coordinate and influence different stakeholders to achieve goals
- Creative, with a good eye for design and attention to details
- Basic photography and photo editing skills preferred
- Have basic knowledge in all Adobe and related software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design and Premiere Pro will be an advantage
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our website before sending your Resume and Employment Application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.